So we are back to talking about seed oils and all their anti-aging benefits. For today’s topic we are focusing on Pomegranate Seed Oil, one of the top anti-aging oils featured in the best 12 anti-aging oils for ageless skin.
For a refresher on the these anti-aging oils before reading about the pomegranate, please click on the box below.
The anti-aging benefits of pomegranate seed oil are more than prized by health and beauty experts as well as skin care enthusiasts around the world.
Who would ever believe that a shrub originating out of the Middle Eastern country of Iran would be the genesis of one of the most powerful anti-aging agents for men and women who are motivated to have the best and most beautiful skin ever!
So, without any adieu, let’s get into all the 5 Amazing Pomegranate Seed Oil Benefits for Skin Beauty.
• Pomegranate seed oil is ideal for all skin types including oily skin. It produces lasting healthy moisture effect because it penetrates deep into the skin. And unlike many skin oils, it does not leave a greasy-feel on the skin. And you would think that since it’s essentially oil that it will not be suitable for oily skin, right? Well, you might be surprised to know that it IS USED in products for control of oily skin and acne. And to top it off, it can be used on the face AND body!
• On the other hand, pomegranate seed oil is one of the best moisturizers around for dry skin. Now don’t get confused! I did mention above that it works great with oily skin. But you have to understand that its moisturizing effect is not hindered by its nature, that being an oil. It moisturizes amazingly because it is taken by the skin in rather quickly as compared to other moisturizing products out there.
• Pomegranate Seed Oil is filled with naturally occurring anti-oxidants which lead the charge and continuous fight against free radicals. Because of its high content in the antioxidant called polyphenols, it can easily neutralize free radicals that cause skin ageing, inflammation, and life threatening skin diseases.
Source: Lifestyle Medicine
• Pomegranate Seed Oil can ease distress from sunburn, eczema, and similar skin conditions – it is anti-inflammatory of course! It can heal wounds, soothe irritation and eliminate redness of the skin, and restore skin health. By feeding nutrients straight into the cell, it fast-tracks the cellular restoration and renewal process of the skin.
• Overall skin reinvigoration is another pomegranate seed oil benefit. Since it encourages production of Keratinocytes – a keratin producing epidermal cell, the use of this oil will aid in drawing back skin damage, revive skin, and reveal a more young-looking skin.
I have just begun using Pomegranate Seed Oil as part of my skin anti-aging beauty regimen and I can say that so far, so good. After researching so much about this oil and learning about all it's wonderful benefits, I decided to give it a try. I promise to keep you posted.
If you want to try it out, I suggest Botanical Beauty Pomegranate Oil. 100% Pure for Skin, Hair and Body, available at Amazon. Price: $12.95.
So go ahead and do your skin a favor. Take advantage of 5 Amazing Pomegranate Seed Oil Benefits for Skin Beauty and health now.
I would love to get your feedback...
Till next time,