Looking for a healthy side dish to make for Easter Sunday? Try this healthy, angelically delicious, deviled eggs recipe:
1. Use six hard boiled eggs,
2. Peel them and cut lengthwise.
3. Remove the egg yolk and place in a bowl.
4. Mix 1/4 cup Greek yogurt (plain) to the above.
5. Add 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard to the above.
6. Add 1/4 teaspoon pepper to the above.
7. Add 1/8 teaspoon salt to the above.
8. Scoop the mixture into the empty cooked egg whites.
9. Garnish with sprinkled paprika.
If you like the mixture to be chunky, mash the ingredients together. For a smooth mixture, use a blender.